Lawn Care in Kernersville, NC
A healthy, vibrant, and well-maintained landscape completes your home’s look and helps it stand out from the crowd. Getting it to that point, however, is much more work than you may be able to take on.
That’s where we can help you out! Because when you sign up for a lawn care plan in Kernersville, you can expect:
- A free inspection of your outdoor spaces from an extensively-trained lawn care technician.
- Bespoke fertilizer blends which we design to suit your grass’ nutritional needs.
- A soil-first lawn care strategy that fosters a healthy growing environment.
- Reduced-risk products for your peace of mind.
- Contract-free service which allows you to pay as you go and stop at your convenience.
- Simple and intuitive online payments.
- And much more!
Get 10% Off For Military And Senior Citizens
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Here at GrowinGreen, our work isn’t done until you’re happy. With our 30-day satisfaction guarantee and available free re-treatments, you can feel confident that we’ll deliver the results you need and do the job to your standards every time.
To learn more about our customer service, check out our Kernersville lawn care reviews.
Our Soil-First Lawn Care Program
Quality grass starts with quality soil. Even the best grass seed can’t be expected to thrive in dense, dry, nutrient-deficient dirt. That’s why our lawn care in Kernersville literally starts from the ground up!
In order to give you your dream lawn, we first give you the sort of substrate that your grass will love, using our proven, science-backed approach. Once healthy, nutrient-rich soil has been established, you can count on the kind of robust and vibrant grass that you’ve always wanted!
As part of our lawn care services in Kernersville, you can expect:
- Specialized, location-specific care that works with local cool season grasses.
- Seasonal fertilizer applications that provide year-round nutrition to a wide variety of turfgrasses.
- Included weed and grub control.
- Bio-nutrient-rich treatments which help to create a healthy soil biome.
- The addition of iron and pH balancers to keep your soil healthy all year.
- 7 treatments a year, spaced out in 35-45 day increments.
- Experienced technicians who receive regular training and continuing professional education.
- And more!
Get Your First Treatment For Just $29.99
Serving the Triad for 20+ Years
When looking for the right lawn care company for you, there’s a lot that you need to take into account, not the least of which is experience. In addition to our high-quality and dependable service, we bring more than 20 years of local experience to the table! Since we first opened our doors back in 1999, it has been our goal to give the Piedmont Triad area as many beautiful landscapes as we can and we’re ready to give you yours today.
Weed Control in Kernersville
Every gardener understands the nuisance of weeds. These invasive and troublesome plants can undo your hard work in a hurry and can even take over your entire yard if left untreated. Weeds move in quickly, sprouting wherever they can and stealing water, nutrients, and space from your ornaments, grass, and flowers—meaning that you need to deal with them as fast as you can.
Here at GrowinGreen though, each of our lawn care plans includes effective and long-lasting weed control in Kernersville, protecting your yard from:
- Purple Deadnettle
- Wild onions
- And many more!
We don’t just protect your turf from weeds but from unwanted grasses as well. Our additional, specially-targeted kill-off program works to eliminate Bermuda grasses from your Fescue lawn. Performed each summer in advance of fall seed applications, you can count on this specialized service to keep your yard looking its best!
Lawn Aeration in Kernersville
Annoying and discouraging though it may be, it’s natural for your lawn to look a little lackluster from time to time during the year. Thinning grass, hard soil, arrested growth, and excessive standing water are common problems that plague yards everywhere but fortunately, our lawn aeration in Kernersville can fix them all!
Performed at least once a year by a trained and experienced technician, aeration can provide your turf with significant benefits, including:
- Reduced soil compaction that will let your grass’ roots grow to their preferred depth.
- Greater access to soil nutrients, water, and oxygen which will increase the health of the surrounding soil biome
- Reduced levels of standing water which will help prevent occurrences of both fungus and disease.
- Healthier grass from root to stem that can stand up to both pests and weeds.
- A dense, lush, and vibrant look when aeration and seeding are done together.
- And many more!
More Than Just Lawn Care
The more we can do for you, the better. That’s an idea that’s been at the core of our service since day one and still is, more than 20 years later!
In addition to our core lawn care services, we’re proud to offer:
Shopping around for specialized services, whether you're a homeowner, business owner, or municipal manager, is a waste of time. Instead, choose the team that can do it all so you can get back to focusing on the job at hand!